Tuesday 23 September 2008

J-Lo and her magic knickers


A lot has been said about Jennifer Lopez and her 'Bridget Jones' knickers. Well, some felt she looked like she was half dressed as she performed in what looked like a pair of magic knickers.

I didn't think that was worse from some of the dressing that we have seen from celebrities and I felt it was a bit over the top for the way some people jumped to criticise her. Is it just because she is J-Lo?

J-Lo was performing in front of 11 000 fans in Athens. Some people have compared this with Madona who is said to have sold 70 000 tickets for a gig in Athens next week. But Madona has got a new album out and is currently on a world tour.

I think J-Lo is still a better performer, I understand her show sold out as well. For a 39 year old woman who has just had twins and has completed a triathlon, I have more respect for J-Lo. She has got a real woman's body and looks hot. Did people expect her to be size zero? For me I think she looks good the way she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment